Thursday, May 16, 2013

Daughter 12x12 LO

This week, you can cut a number of layouts for free from the Cricut Craft Room.  Here is one of the layout I chose to recreate called Daughter Layout.



Materials Used:
  • CCR Exclusive Daughter Layout
  • Teresa Collins Timeless Collection
  • Stampin' Up! Neutrals Cardstock
  • White seam binding
  • Stampin' Up! flat back pearls
  • Stampin' Up! silver cord
  • Hat pins from my stash
  • Vintage pink buttons
  • Queeen & Co iridescent rhinestones
  • Worn lipstick distress ink
  • Mini staples

Here is a link to the original creation and where you can download the file to recreate:

Just a few notes if you choose to recreate it yourself.  The project says it takes 30 minutes to recreate.  But it took me about two hours and a half hours.  Some of the time was used choosing my materials and embellishments.  Also, I found that the chevron pieces didn't cover about a 1/4 of an inch of the white 12x12 cardstock.  To remedy this, I cut the 1/4" off and layered it onto the remaining dark gray sheet of cardstock that was used to cut one of the layers.  No problem, it added a nice frame.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!