Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Grad 2013 Subway Art Card

WOW!  I can't believe how time flies.  My daughter is graduating this year, so I made some subway art for her. 


This is a card I created.

I pop-dotted the images up after cutting them in gold.  I also added some silver cord and a some silver bling to dress up the card a bit more.

You can always leave the card plain to feature the subway art look. 
Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridges Ashlyn's Alphabet, Varsity Letter, Recess, Lyrical Letters, Plantin Schoolbook and Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art
  • Stampin' Up! Black cardstock
  • Recollections White Gold shimmer cardstock
  • Gold cardstock from my stash
  • Stampin' Up! Silver cord
  • Silver bling
The card can easily be changed up to reflect the graduate's school colors.  Another way to "mix it up" is to pop a piece of colored cardstock behind the desired object/word to create focus.  The art can even be enlarged to create a graduate decorative platter, framed art, or even door or wall art. 

I am including my CCR file for easy recreation:
https://www.box.com/s/dyv0my8qk8gc24t498hm

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!