Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cricut Free Images of the Week ~ Mother's Day Cards 01

I have several projects on my to do list since there are many challenges still open for this past Saturday's National Scrapbook Day.  I created this card using the Cricut Free Image of the Week ~ Mother's Day Cards 01.   There are about 10 cards to choose from, so get creating.  =)




The Image comes with an already sized layer, but I hand cut a rectangle in a different color for the phrase to give it some added interest.

Here is the hand cut rectangle adhered behind the phrase.

I then added my layer on top of the red rectangle and cut an additional smaller sized rectangle (so it would be framed) for the bottom sentiment.  I wrapped the card front in yellow twine, added two pennants, and created a faux stitch for embellishments.
Material Used:
  • Cricut Craft Room Exclusive - Mother's Day Cards 01
  • October Afternoons Seaside and Sidewalks cardstock
  • October Afternoons Sidewalks wrap pack
  • October Afternoons Woodland Park Chip-n-Stick
  • Stampin' Up! Old Olive stampin' write
CCR File:  https://www.box.com/s/q5yf6r9rf3rtxs0bqwgi

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!