Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Picture Wheel

I have recently seen a few projects created with a picture wheel die cut more commonly know as a viewfinder.  The projects I thought I wanted to make from this cut vary in size, so I decided to make my own.

I created a 12x12 layout with the picture wheel as my first project.
The title and viewfinder are from the Cricut cartridge Toy Story.  I created my picture wheel from Cricut Craft Room Basics which is free for anyone to use.
For my next project, I am gong to make a wheel of my daughter from preschool to 12th grade to display during her open house in a couple of weeks.  Then, I want to resize the picture wheel to a smaller size and create some vintage tags or cards with it.  Oh, the possibilities!!! 

Here is my CCR file so you can create with it too:  https://www.box.com/s/ja403yuqnyl09lh1z4r5

Enjoy! 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous...I didn't know that cut was on Toy Story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo wheel. Thank you for sharing both the file and the finished project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I was looking for a way to cut some of these, and found you through a post on the Cricut forum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to cricut. I have an expression. Can you walk me through how to use this file. I grew up with these and would love to use this image. Thanks-- Holly Stilwell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!