Monday, June 13, 2011

"GOT MILK" LO

I created this layout using the new Circle Exclusive cart "Pop Up Neighborhood".  There are so many images on this cart that make great scenery layouts.  This LO could be used to scrap your favorite pictures of your baby carrying around a bottle, someone eating cake or cookies, or pictures of people with milk mustaches.  I am going to scrap my son.  =)





All the cuts are from Pop Up Neighborhood with the exception of the phrase which is Disney Pooh Font.  I also used the sky background paper printed from Hopscotch.  The paper used is different brands from my stash and the brads are SU.  I pop dotted a few elements for added dimension.  I hope you enjoy, here's a link to my Gypsy file:

http://www.box.net/shared/d1q47x41sjl3yic7i1ao

5 comments:

  1. Nice Got Milk layout. I like the Cricut Circle cartridge but unfortunately do not belong to the Cricut Circle.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! What a creative layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this layout! My cartridge is still in its clamshell but I may have to get it out now!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...what an amazing layout! This is just over the top cute! Just became a follower and look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!