Wednesday, June 29, 2011

County Fair and My Pink Stamper Card Series ~ Post #6

Here's the cute little chick that a few of you have been requesting.  Again, all the cuts are from the new HSN exclusive cartridge County Fair.  The chicken wire background was printed from the Imagine cartridge JT.  How perfectly it fits!



Supplies:
  • County Fair cartridge
  • Page 49: Chick, Chick-s, Layer 1, Layer1-s, Layer 2 ~ all cut at 4.0"
  • Page 51: Gate-s, Layer 1, Layer 1-s ~ all cut at 4.0"
  • Page 54: Layer 1, Layer 1-s, Layer 2 ~ all cut at 2.0"
  • Imagine cartridge JT
  • My Pink Stamper "Even More Punny-licious"
  • Stampin Up cardstock
  • Stampin Up ticket punch
  • Stampin Up Early Espresso ink and Apricot Appeal craft ink
  • Stampin Up brads
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Plum Blossom Set
Please join me tomorrow for the last installment of the series.  =)

2 comments:

  1. super cute. I agree, that JT paper is perfect. I don't have any of the paper cartridges yet, but that one's on my list after my spending ban is over. LOL.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I really like the depth the two small chickens create. Great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!