Friday, June 24, 2011

Week long County Fair and My Pink Stamper Card series!

Today I am starting a week long County Fair cartridge and My Pink Stamper card series.  I will be featuring a different animal from the cartridge each day along with a My Pink Stamper Stamp.



Supplies:
  • County Fair cartridge 
  • Page 46 ~ Horse2, Horse2-s, Layer 1, Layer 1-s, Layer 2  ~ all cuts at 4.0"
  • Page 55 ~ Hay, Hay-s, Layer 1, Layer 1-s, Layer 2 ~ all cuts at 2.0"
  • My Pink Stamper "More Punny-licious"
  • Cardstock DCWV "All About Boys" and Stampin Up
  • Stampin Up tag punches
  • Chocolate twine
  • Stampin Up Chocolate Chip Ink
I hope you will visit each day to see the next card in the series!  =)

4 comments:

  1. Awe, this is adorable. Those are the kind of paper piecing animals I like to see. They are adorable. Can't wait to see what else you make. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know that I love your blog and I have posted an award for you on my blog. Come by and pick it up when you get a chance.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute!!! I LOVE seeing My Pink Stamper stamps being used!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!