Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #33: Sweet Summertime

Weekly Challenge #33: Sweet Summertime Challenge!
The Challenge: What makes summertime “sweet” to you? Ice cream treats? Watermelon? Popsicles? Whatever it is we want you to include the shape of your favorite summertime sweet treat on your project. But that’s not all! Raid your stamp stash and incorporate them somewhere on your project as well. Have fun!




I created this layout featuring a end of the school year swim party my daughter had.  Cuts I used include the font from Feeling Groovy, the watermelon from Just Because Cards and the citrus background shape (fit to page) from Elegant Edges.  I embellished the edges with a Signo pen and pop dotted each layer of the watermelon and the smaller pic. The phrase is from My Pink Stamper ~ Fruit &  Veggie Puns and the tab and brads are SU.

2 comments:

  1. Great LO! I love all the sewing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is Fantabulous! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FCCB!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!