Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pop Up Neighborhood "Bloom Where You're Planted" LO

Here is my third installment of layouts created from the Circle exclusive cartridge Pop Up Neighborhood.  Am I on a roll or what?






All the cuts are from Pop Up Neighborhood with the exception of the phrase which is cut from Wild Card.  Again, I used the sky background from the Imagine Hopscotch cartridge.  I used several cuttlebug folders for embossing (the roof, bushes, clouds and basket).  Misc items are pop dotted for dimension and I inked some of the fence, house, birdhouse and tree.  I used a Signo white gel pen to add highlights to the font, flowers, watering can, hat and wheelbarrow.  I also stiched the edge of the LO...I am finally getting better at stiching those rounded corners!  =)  I did alter a couple of cuts - the man was cut off of the rake and the tire from the tree.

I hope you enjoy and I will be including my Gypsy file for this layout as well:

http://www.box.net/shared/3b6k8si0xespfl9kyekj

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your layout. It has so many wonderful,fun details. I believe this cartridge was made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is amazing! I love it...and wish I had a Gypsy...but I do not. I have advanced multiple sclerosis and cannot hold a stylus...I bought one and had to give it away. Is there a possibility that you could email me approximate sizes? I am moving to Texas and would love to make this layout with a picture of my new house.
    If so, my email is bootsandbling@gmail.com.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! Renee. Love the LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!