Tuesday, June 28, 2011

County Fair and My Pink Stamper Card Series ~ Post #5

Today I decided to try inking on ribbon.  I have never tried it before and wondered how it would look.  I debated on whether or not to use regular ink or Staz-on.  Ulitimately, I chose the regular ink and really like the way it turned out.



Supplies:
  • My County Fair cartridge
  • Page 47: Pig, Pig-s, Layer 1, Layer 1-s, Layer 2, Layer 2-s ~ all cut at 4.0"
  • My Pink Stamper "Even More Punny-licious"
  • Stampin Up cardstock and DSP
  • Stampin Up flower punch
  • Stampin Up Basic Black ink
  • Imaginisce ivory stones
  • Ribbon from my stash
See you tomorrow!  =)

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love the ribbon sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute card! I like the stamp on the ribbon, great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!