Monday, June 27, 2011

County Fair and My Pink Stamper Card Series ~ Post #4

This sheep is such a cutie!  I had several sentiments to choose from: Miss Ewe, Thank Ewe, Ewe are the best!, but settled on Miss Ewe.



Supplies:
  • County Fair cartridge
  • Page 48: Sheep, Sheep-s, Layer 1, Layer 1-s ~ all cut at 4.0"
  • My Pink Stamper " Punny-licious"
  • Debbie Mumm Nursery Rhyme cardstock
  • Stampin Up cardstock
  • Stampin Up neutral buttons
  • Stampin Up Basic Black ink & Barely Banana craft ink
  • Gray twine
  • Heritage Cuttlebug Companion
Please join me tomorrow for the next installment!  =)

3 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! I love these little sheep cards. They are so much fun! Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over here from the circle... glad you made your 100...I'm now your #107! I just love your card! I'm a fan of Robyn's stamps, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!