Saturday, June 25, 2011

County Fair & My Pink Stamper Card Series ~ Card #2

Here is post # 2 in my card series. My Pink Stamper stamps coordinate perfectly with this cartridge!


Supplies:
  • County Fair cartridge for cow cuts
  • Page 45:  Cow2, Cow2-s, Layer 1, Layer 1-s, Layer 2, Layer 2-s  ~ all cut at 4.0"
  • Pop Up Neighborhood for grass cut
  • Page 45: Accessory Layer-s
  • Imagine Hopsctoch for sky background paper
  • My Pink Stamper "Even More Punny-licious"
  • Stampin Up tag punches
  • Stampin Up Chocolate Chip ink
  • Stampin Up cardstock
  • Pink twine
  • A2 Cuttlebug Folder: Seeing Spots
Hope to see you back tomorrow!   =)

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Look forward to seeing the rest of the series!

    Left you a blog award on my blog, so swing by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just darling! I can't wait to get this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cow & layout belongs in a children's story book (I mean this in a good way).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the cow's round head!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!