Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pop Up Neighborhood "Too Cool" LO

Here is the fourth installment to my scenery layouts from the Circle exclusive cart Pop Up Neighborhood:

This is the 2 page view.

I cropped the kite from the girl and added a ice cream cone with stickles for shine.

On the boy, I cropped the lollipop from him and added a stickled ice cream cone as well.

I pop dotted the clouds and added the cropped kite from the girl.

I used stickes and brads to embellish the plane.

All the papers used are from my stash.  All the cuts are from Pop Up Neighborhood with the exception of the phrase which is cut from Once Upon a Princess.  Also, the ice cream designer paper is printed from the Imagine cart Yummy.  Enjoy!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful two page layout, so many wonderful little details to look at. Love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll Renee! All of these layout you have done lately have been so stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. I love everything about it. You are going all out with this cartridge and to think I didn't think I wanted it. I'm definitely keeping it now. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun.I need to pull this cart out and make something fun. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great layout using Pop-Up Neighborhood!

    I have a blog award for you, so please stop by my blog to pick it up.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Project with the new pop-up neighborhood cart! TFS!!!

    Huge giveaway over on my blog...Need 3 more followers to bump up the candy....Looks like a cart!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann AKA (Lavendergal)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the scene you created on your 2 pager!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!